A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lynch is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynch
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lynch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lynch, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Lynch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Monongalia County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Lynch MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John D. Lynch practice?
- Dr. John Lynch has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Lynch practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Physiatrists.