Learn more about Dr. John Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mahoney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mahoney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mahoney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahoney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Mahoney practice?
Dr. John Mahoney practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Surgeons.