Learn more about Dr. John Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mahoney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mahoney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mahoney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Proctor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Mahoney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John D. Mahoney practice?
- Dr. John Mahoney has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mahoney practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Surgeons and Peoria Orthopedic Surgeons.