A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Manning is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Manning, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from New York University.
Dr. Manning has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Manning MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John Manning practice?
- Dr. John Manning has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Manning practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Trumbull, CT and Shelton, CT.
See Bridgeport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.