A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mark, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Mark has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Mark practice?
Dr. John Mark practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Nogales, AZ.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians, Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists, and Palo Alto Pulmonologists.