A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mark is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mark
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mark, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Mark has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Mark MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Mark practice?
- Dr. John Mark has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mark practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians and Palo Alto Pulmonologists.