Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

3811 E Bell Rd
Ste 107
Phoenix, AZ 85032
602-482-6100
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Absolutely Horrible!!!!  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2013

Absolutely horrible!!!!! A family member and I were treated hostilely and unprofessionally for their mistakes and discrepancies!!!! Had assistant call family member and I on several occasions and screamed at us over the phone for their mistakes!!!!! The worst experience we had ever had with a doctor and their staff!!!!!

|  Super Doc!  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2012

Dr. Marshall LISTENS and CARES! He is thorough, takes time to explain options and procedures. He treats me, the person, not just my symptoms. He clearly explains and shares with me his findings and doesn't "talk down" to me. He is wise and knowledgeable, yet conservative in protocol; that is to say he doesn't order more tests than he deems necessary just to add to his bottom line. I might add that his associates and employees are top-notch as well!

|  Ms.  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

I was diagnosed with COPD for 5 years...wrongly. Dr. Marshall said that just didn't add upbut because a Pulmonologist diagnosed me e sent me to one of the top P.Groups. Guess what?He was right I didn't have COPD. I feel great!

Sep 9th, 2012

Not good at diagnosing.

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2012

I'm a long time patient of Dr. Marshall's. Dr. Marshall and his staff are a rareity in the family practice field. He always takes more than enough time to talk to me and explains everything. He treats my family and I with respect and makes us feel important. I have never come across another doctor like him. He has saved my life and therefore am forever indebted to him!

|  the ease of the pain  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

Dr. Marshall definately has a problem with pain pill addiction. He states the ease of getting it and using it on a daily basis very freely with his patients. He is a very sick doctor, should not be diagnosing patients and prescribing medications. End of last year he mis-diagnosed me and I was rushed to the hospital. He brags in his visits to take pain meds, he takes them every day for his back. Personally I think he has an addiction to them. I have fired him from any input to medical well being. He is a joke to the medical society.

by Art Berndt on Nov 2nd, 2010

We like Dr Marshall!!!!!!!!

Jul 29th, 2010

Really nice doctor's office. The people all seem to care a lot and Dr. Marshall spends more time with me than any doctor I've ever had. He seems to want to know about your personal life so that it helps him understand your medical health better. I was referred to him by someone else and I am very happy with him and his office.

May 29th, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Marshall for years now, and am overly satisfied with the care and advice provided.

|  Dr. Marshall is great!  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2010

My husband was recently very ill and Dr. Marshall was a big part of getting him better! We have always thought highly of him. Gives personalized attention. Very kind. The best!