A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Marshall is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Marshall, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Marshall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Marshall MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Marshall practice?
- Dr. John Marshall has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Marshall practices Anesthesiology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Anesthesiologists.