A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Martinez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Martinez, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Health Center
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Martinez practice?
Dr. John Martinez practices Allergy & Immunology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, KS and Topeka, KS.
See Kansas City Allergists.