A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Martinez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Martinez, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Health Center
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Martinez MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Martinez practice?
- Dr. John Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. John Martinez practices Allergy & Immunology near Lawrence, KS.
See Lawrence Allergists.