A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Martinez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Psoriasis Patient Education Learn about psoriasis and diagnosing this skin condition by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Martinez, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Health Center
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Martinez MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Martinez practice?
- Dr. John Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. John Martinez practices Allergy & Immunology near Lawrence, KS.
See Lawrence Allergists.