Learn more about Dr. John Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Martinez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Martinez, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Arthritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Health Center
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Martinez practice?
Dr. John Martinez practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, General Practice, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Lawrence, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Topeka, KS and Shawnee, KS.
See Lawrence Internists, Lawrence Rheumatologists, Lawrence Allergists, Lawrence General Practitioners, and Lawrence Pediatric Specialists.