A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Maskill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Maskill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Maskill graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Maskill has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Maskill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Maskill practice?
- Dr. John Maskill has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Maskill practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Primary Care Doctors.