A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Maskill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Maskill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maskill
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Maskill Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Maskill graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Maskill has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Maskill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Maskill practice?
- Dr. John Maskill has 1 office location.
Dr. John Maskill practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.