Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Maskill
Dr. John Maskill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery and Family Medicine. Dr. Maskill is affiliated with Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital, Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital and Saint Mary's Health Care. Dr. Maskill has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Maskill has the following 3 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
An orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon can consult and operate on injuries and issues that may affect the bones, muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and joints in your foot and ankle. Arthritis, bunions and flat feet are just a few of the issues...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. John Maskill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Terrence Endres
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi20
Dr. Daniel Patton
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi7
Dr. Bernard Maupin
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi41