A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Maskill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Maskill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maskill
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maskill Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Maskill graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maskill has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Maskill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Maskill practice?
- Dr. John Maskill has 1 office location.
Dr. John Maskill practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Primary Care Doctors.