A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Maskill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Maskill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Maskill graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Maskill has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maskill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Maskill practice?
Dr. John Maskill practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.