Learn more about Dr. John Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Matthews, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matthews
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Matthews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Matthews, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Matthews has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Annie Penn Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dail Matthews MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Matthews practice?
- Dr. John Matthews has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Matthews practices Ophthalmology near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Martinsville, VA.
See Greensboro Ophthalmologists.