A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McConnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McConnell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. McConnell graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McConnell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, The
- Ut Southwestern University Hospital-Zale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. McConnell practice?
Dr. John McConnell practices Urology near Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston-Salem Urologists.