A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McConnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McConnell
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. McConnell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McConnell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. McConnell graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McConnell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dowling McConnell MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John D. McConnell practice?
- Dr. John McConnell has 1 office location.
Dr. John McConnell practices Urology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Urologists.