A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McConnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McConnell
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. McConnell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McConnell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. McConnell graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McConnell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dowling McConnell MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John D. McConnell practice?
- Dr. John McConnell has 1 office location.
Dr. John McConnell practices Urology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Urologists.