A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McConnell, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Castration Orchiectomy, Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia, and Oncology / Cancer General Urology.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McConnell graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McConnell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
- St Paul University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McConnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John McConnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. McConnell practice?
Dr. John McConnell practices Urology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and WINSTON SALEM, NC.
See Winston Salem Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn McConnell, Dr. Evan McConnell, Dr. Giovanni McConnell, Dr. Hank McConnell, Dr. Hans McConnell, Dr. Ian McConnell, Dr. Ivan McConnell, Dr. Jack McConnell