A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McCracken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCracken
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. McCracken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCracken, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCracken graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCracken has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David McCracken MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John D. McCracken practice?
- Dr. John McCracken has 3 office locations.
Dr. John McCracken practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Gastroenterologists.