A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McCracken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McCracken is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCracken
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. McCracken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCracken, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCracken graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCracken has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David McCracken MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John D. McCracken practice?
- Dr. John McCracken has 1 office location.
Dr. John McCracken practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Gastroenterologists.