A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McCracken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCracken, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McCracken graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCracken has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David McCracken MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John D. McCracken practice?
- Dr. John McCracken has 1 office location.
Dr. John McCracken practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Gastroenterologists.