A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Merlino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Merlino is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Merlino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Merlino graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Merlino has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Emory-Adventist Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Damian Merlino MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John D. Merlino practice?
- Dr. John Merlino has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Merlino practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Villa Rica, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.