A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Merlino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Merlino is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merlino
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Merlino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Merlino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Merlino graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Merlino has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory-Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Merlino MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John D. Merlino practice?
- Dr. John Merlino has 1 office location.
Dr. John Merlino practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.