A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mertz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mertz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mertz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mertz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mertz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Eureka Springs Hospital
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Mertz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Mertz practice?
- Dr. John Mertz has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Mertz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rogers, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, AR and Eureka Springs, AR.
See Rogers Orthopedic Surgeons.