A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mertz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mertz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mertz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mertz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mertz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mertz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mertz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Eureka Springs Hospital
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Mertz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Mertz practice?
- Dr. John Mertz has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mertz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rogers, AR.
See Rogers Surgeons.