A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Miller, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Miller MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Miller practice?
- Dr. John Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. John Miller practices Dermatology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Dermatologists.