A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mitchell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Mitchell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Mitchell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. John Mitchell has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Mitchell practices Ophthalmology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Vienna, VA and Rockville, MD.
See Bethesda Ophthalmologists.