A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Fayetteville City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Moore MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Moore practice?
- Dr. John Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. John Moore practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Gastroenterologists.