A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Fayetteville City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Moore MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Moore practice?
- Dr. John Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. John Moore practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Gastroenterologists.