A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moore is Excellent. Dr. Moore has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Redding
- Redding Medical Center
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Moore practice?
Dr. John Moore practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Portola Valley, CA and Cleveland, OH.
See Redding Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Moore, Dr. Evan Moore, Dr. Giovanni Moore, Dr. Hank Moore, Dr. Hans Moore, Dr. Ian Moore, Dr. Ivan Moore, Dr. Jack Moore