A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moorhead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Moorhead is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moorhead, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Moorhead graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Moorhead has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Moorhead MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Moorhead practice?
- Dr. John Moorhead has 1 office location.
Dr. John Moorhead practices Urology near Sun City, CA.
See Sun City Urologists.