A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Murray, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Murray, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Murray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Murray MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John D. Murray practice?
- Dr. John Murray has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Murray practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL.
See Jacksonville Plastic Surgeons.