A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Myers, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dominic Myers MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Myers practice?
- Dr. John Myers has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Myers practices Emergency Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Emergency Physicians.