A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nguyen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nguyen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- Blue Ridge Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Duc Nguyen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. John Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Nguyen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Sylmar, CA.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.