A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nguyen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Nguyen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ridgecrest Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dung Nguyen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. John Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Nguyen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ridgecrest, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fallbrook, CA.
See Ridgecrest Obstetricians & Gynecologists.