A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Noonan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Noonan, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Noonan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
- body countouring
- botox cosmetic
- breast augmentation
- breast implants
- cosmetic surgery
- dermal fillers
- eyelid surgery
- facial rejuvenation
- plastic surgery
- tummy tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Noonan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Noonan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Daniel Noonan MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Noonan practice?
- Dr. John Noonan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Noonan practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Albany, NY.
See Albany Surgeons.