A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Brien is Excellent. Dr. O'Brien has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Brien, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.More Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien has 5 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Memorial Hospital York
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. O'Brien practice?
Dr. John O'Brien practices Pediatrics near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Shrewsbury, PA and Gettysburg, PA.
See York Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn O'Brien, Dr. Evan O'Brien, Dr. Giovanni O'Brien, Dr. Hank O'Brien, Dr. Hans O'Brien, Dr. Ian O'Brien, Dr. Ivan O'Brien, Dr. Jack O'Brien