A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Patterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Patterson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Patterson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Patterson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John D. Patterson practice?
- Dr. John Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Patterson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Newark, DE.
See Newark Orthopedic Surgeons and Newark Surgeons.