A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Patterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Patterson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Patterson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Patterson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John D. Patterson practice?
- Dr. John Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Patterson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Newark, DE.
See Newark Orthopedic Surgeons and Newark Surgeons.