Dr. John Payne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Payne?

August 14th, 2017

Science based clinical tx snd support

Was a patient for more than 15 years. Always felt I recieved superior clinical treatment based on the most current science snd practices. Due to his expertise in diagnosis, medication and belief in me I excelled professionaly as never before. Viewed him as s real gift to me.

July 10th, 2012

34 years of excellent treatment and empathetic caring

My severe disorder was triggered in my early twenties. I truly believe I would have done myself permanent harm over different crises over these years if not for Dr. Payne. After his many years of practice, one does have a wait period for an unscheduled appointment, but he is always available by phone [office, home and cell]. He stays 'on top' of all new advances and I would recommend him to anyone in need of help. My family has benefited from his care as both a patient and in understanding my disorder.

August 27th, 2012