A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Phillips, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Phillips has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Phillips MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Phillips practice?
- Dr. John Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. John Phillips practices Ophthalmology near Jacksonville, AR.
See Jacksonville Ophthalmologists.