A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Phillips is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Phillips, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Phillips has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Phillips MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Phillips practice?
- Dr. John Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Phillips practices Ophthalmology near Jacksonville, AR.
See Jacksonville Ophthalmologists.