Dr. John Randolph Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Randolph?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. John Randolph?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 23rd, 2017

My husband is 1 year past open heart surgery and has done very well. I cannot thank Dr. Randolph and his staff enough for the professional and compassionate care we have received. I truly believe God works through the Dr. and his staff.

June 22nd, 2016

Not cautious

My father was careflighted to OK Heart Hospital north. Over 90% blockage... Dr Randolph said " Honestly I can't believe you're alive right now." HOWEVER they sent him HOME and scheduled bypass surgery for two weeks out. My father was dead 12 hours later at home.

March 4th, 2016

I'm thankful for taking my husband and treating him. He's healing slowly but surely.

October 29th, 2015

He saved my moms life

October 22nd, 2015

Dr. Randolph is a very caring doctor who really cares about his patients. He spent quality time with me and explained things so I could understand them, he makes you feel like you are the only patient he has that day, no hurry, no rush, it was all about me and what was going on with me

August 26th, 2015

Mrs

Waited 4 hours for appt. he is over booked and over referred. Had to leave told us it wouldn't be till7pm that evening to be seen. His staff all commented that was typical and has stayed till 9pm to see patients. I found out he only comes to the OHH once a month. That explains it all !!!

November 21st, 2014

Professional performance

He and his staff made me feel like I was their best and most important patient. Their professional care made me feel confident that I would get back to normal health rep idly. Dr Randolph will be recommended to friend who experience conditions common to mine. Five star all the way

May 14th, 2014

Aortic valve replacement and triple bypass

Dr. Randolph is so very professional talented. Had complications associated with urology, during surgery. Kept an eye on my sinking blood pressure and got an emergency urologist into surgery and here I am. God has blessed us with an exceptional Heart surgeon.

April 11th, 2014

My surgery with Dr. Randolph

Dr. Randolph was so comforting to my family, he was kind and explained how things went and kept my family updated on me. he was so easy to talk to and to understand what he had to do. He is tops in all my thoughts, and now my wife needs surgery and i have highly recommended him to my wife highly, which didn't take any time to convince her at all. I totally recommend Dr. Randolph hands down.

June 18th, 2013

Amazing Doctor

You are amazing Dr. Randolph. You've saved my Dad's life twice! I thank God for you. You're an incredible doctor.

March 28th, 2013

Great Dr.

Dr. Randolph pretty much saved my life. I appreciate every thing he has done for me. I would recommend him to everyone.

August 1st, 2012

This is an incredible doctor who not only cares about his patients but the family as well. It is a shame there are not more doctors like him. He is truly amazing.