Learn more about Dr. John Regan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Regan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Regan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Regan graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Regan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Regan practice?
Dr. John Regan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Radiologists.