A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Riley is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Riley, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Riley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Riley MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Riley practice?
- Dr. John Riley has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Riley practices Internal Medicine near Fishers, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Fishers Internists.