A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ritrosky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ritrosky, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ritrosky, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ritrosky graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ritrosky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Ritrosky MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John D. Ritrosky practice?
- Dr. John Ritrosky has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ritrosky practices Plastic Surgery and Pediatrics near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Plastic Surgeons and Fort Myers Pediatricians.