Dr. John Rogers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

April 9th, 2016
He has been treating my husband for about 4 years and I truly believe without his experience he would not be alive today. For this I am grateful to him. Now I will be having treatment and looking forward to finding the problem that caused my stroke.

March 25th, 2016
Dissappointing
I have been seeing Dr. Rogers for approximately 15 years. When I first started seeing him I would have given him 5 stars -- however over the course of time things have slipped -- it is next to impossible to get an appointment -- He is more abrupt, he lets things slip and relies too heavily on old test results, and does not fully analyze current ones correctly and lets major conditions slip by and this puts patients at great risk. He totally missed a completely blocked vein that runs down the front of my heart and other signs and now my ejection fraction has fallen to 29 and I am in serious trouble -- had the fact that this was happening been caught sooner it could possibly have been stopped or reversed. It is next to impossible to get past his PA to get an appointment with him or to receive tests that are needed and she is not truthful, nor does she look your chart up or read it correctly and she argues with you about things she obviously knows nothing about. It is a shame as I always like doctor Rogers, but if you want a doctor who will actually see you, take a full interest in you then you probably want to see someone else.

October 9th, 2014
NOT A GREAT CARDIOLOGIST ONLY INTERESTED IN MONEY
This Cardiologist was more concerned about whether I was going to sue him than in providing proper medical care. He nearly caused my demise by prescribing CLONIDINE AS NEEDED, without warning me that this drug has dangerous side effects in that it can cause MORBID HYPERTENSION when usage is stopped. He never warned me about this which caused me to have to go to the emergency room THREE TIMES FOR SYSTOLIC BP READINGS OF OVER 250!!! His write up of my medical care at Scripps was an exercise in "COVERING HIMSELF LEGALLY FROM SUITS" in which he actually made false statements about what was said by him and by myself in meetings. If you require a Cardiologist, RUN from this physician.