A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schaefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schaefer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schaefer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaefer graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schaefer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massena Memorial Hospital
- Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Schaefer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Schaefer practice?
- Dr. John Schaefer has 1 office location.
Dr. John Schaefer practices Otolaryngology near Ogdensburg, NY.
See Ogdensburg Otolaryngologists.