Dr. John Schaeffer Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Schaeffer?

Great

Posted on September 19th, 2017

Dr. Schaeffer is kind, thorough and in my opinion. He is compassionate and I feel like he cares about my issues, although it is something he likely sees every single day. The front office staff are not very friendly or eager to do their job. However, the PAs and the doctor are great.

Great experience, great diagnostician

Posted on January 31st, 2017

Dr. Schaeffer found my back problem with others either wouldn't or couldn't. He doesn't give up until he finds an answer.

Posted on January 8th, 2016

He wants to get in and out make a few suggestions and talks over the stop of you. So when you leave you don't feel like you've got to ask all the questions you want to.

IIH

Posted on October 15th, 2015

This Dr. needs to educate himself on this condition. unfortunately he and the rest of the neuros in that office are the only ones in this town you can see. it is a dibilatating, real and often chronic condition that little is known about. they think all you have to do is lose weight and it goes away. they force you to see the PA's and treat you like it is a Psuedo condition which it is not!!!! dont waste your time. go to seattle or spokane. it is your body, your pain. advocate for yourself!

Posted on May 27th, 2015

I thought I was going crazy because I was having so many migraines and other problems after my head injury. When I told Dr. Schaeffer what I was experiencing I thought he might think I was going crazy too. Instead he handed me articles explaining exactly what I was experiencing. I wasn't going crazy. I was so relieved. He is a great doctor.

RUN the other way, If I could give no stars or a negative star I WOULD!!

Posted on January 11th, 2014

This doctor is RUDE, disrespectful, doesnt take ANY TIME what so ever to listen and when told about something your going through ACTUALLY LAUGHED AT ME! Never in my life have I seen a doctor like this sorry excuse! He for sure is not in this practice to help people. The office staff are RUDE, and always have an attitude. It takes their office 30 phone calls and 3 months to get back to you. I have dealt with this office for 2 years and refuse to EVER AGAIN! I will fly to seattle to be seen before I go back to these guys! They DO NOT keep proper notes in your file, for example I went to see a eye doctor, it wasnt in their notes that I went so this doctor called me a LIAR! They didnt even have correct meds in my notes that I was on. The way this office is ran is a joke, the doctor and the staff, need to be educated on professionalism, respect, business and over all health care. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS GUY! YOURE WASTING YOUR TIME!! I had to wait 5 months to be seen by this doctor The staff is rude and incapable of doing their simple jobs right He diagnosed me right but clearly knows nothing about the disease I have so belittled me, laughed at me and wouldnt look past the first google page to help me He wouldnt even listen to the symptoms I was having and cut me off is mid sentence disregarding everything I was saying the meds I am on, Im supposed to have blood work once a month, they would refuse and not do a follow up for over 6 months. All other doctors I spoke to about blood work are completely beside themselves at how this guy is even still in practice This doctor should clearly flip burgers, his lack of compassion, education, morals and respect are clear indications he has no clue what he is doing. and when he doesnt know about a disease he clearly has no ambition to look in to it to help. This job is only a pay check for him.

Good doctor, bad staff

Posted on June 24th, 2013

Dr Schaeffer was realively thorough though I still do not have resolution to my migrain issues. The front desk staff will try to outwait each other to see who has to help the person at the window. They seem very put out when they have to get up out of their chairs. The wait, as with most good doctors, is a couple months out.

Posted on March 5th, 2013

Go somewhere else. He does not care about you or how much pain you are in. He will not talk to you. His office procedures and staff need to be revamped. Not at all professional. They do not get back to you about anything. I am not sure how he can call himself a doctor. I would not even rate him as a 1 star, but you have to.

Extremely Terrible Bedside Manner

Posted on October 11th, 2012

wonderful doctor

Posted on May 29th, 2012

Just as title says, he is great, took the time to answer every question, did extra testing to make sure his diagnosis was right. Very understanding and caring. His office staff however is another story, they are short with me, rude, not professional at all. One made an appointment for me and got on the phone and started taalking to a girlfriend for 5minutes. If you can make it thru the staff, he is a wonderful doctor and worth the mess at the front counter. His nurse is a GREAT woman as well...

Pain Control

Posted on April 13th, 2010

My wife absolutly suffers from M.S. Her pain is heart breaking at times. So far she hasn't had much reliefe from this terrible pain and it dosen't seem like the Dr or his P.A care enough to help her with her pain. When we call to talk to the Dr. his P.A is the one who may or may not call her back.They don't always call after his office is called. They are cold , uncaring, ineffctive, compassionless. Aren't Doctors supposed to help stop a patients pain? Aren't Doctors supposed to care how their patients feel.Aren't they supposed to care about their pain. Apparently this Dr. and his P.A dont care.

Posted on October 13th, 2017