A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Scott, Bariatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Scott, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Scott MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Scott practice?
- Dr. John Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. John Scott practices Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.