A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Shannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shannon, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shannon graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Shannon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Daniel Shannon MD is a male Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Shannon practice?
- Dr. John Shannon has 1 office location.
Dr. John Shannon practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.