A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shannon, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shannon graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shannon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shannon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Shannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Shannon practice?
Dr. John Shannon practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Shannon, Dr. Evan Shannon, Dr. Giovanni Shannon, Dr. Hank Shannon, Dr. Hans Shannon, Dr. Ian Shannon, Dr. Ivan Shannon, Dr. Jack Shannon