Learn more about Dr. John Sheppard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sheppard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sheppard, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheppard graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sheppard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheppard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Sentara Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Sheppard practice?
Dr. John Sheppard practices Ophthalmology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Ophthalmologists.