Ophthalmologists
241 Corporate Blvd
Ste 210
Norfolk, VA 23502
757-826-4702
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
 |  terrible doctor  |  show details
by disgusted patient on Feb 8th, 2013

I waited 4 hours after my appointment time to see Dr. Sheppard, and then he proceded to treat me as if I were an uneducated 2-yr- old. Would not talk to me, would not tell me what he was doing, and had me sign a release form AFTER a procedure was done - THAT'S ILLEGAL! I was very upset that I waited 4 hours after my appointment time. Apparently, my time isn't worth anything. His "bedside" manor is deplorable, and I do not appreciate being treated like nothing more than dust that was in his way. This man desparately needs a lesson in diplomacy. I'm cancelling upcoming appts and changing to another doctor in the clinic.

|  show details
Jun 20th, 2012

SUPER. CARING PROFESSIONAL

|  Undiagnosed....  |  show details
by Exhausted on Aug 20th, 2010

I noticed one of the listed specialties of Dr. Sheppard is Reiter's Syndrome. I didn't get to see Dr. Sheppard when I was scheduled to see him as he was too busy with other patients. Now, after 4 years, I'm finding my symptoms match Reiter's, yet I haven't been diagnosed with anything yet. It possibly could have been diagnosed back then if I was able to actually see the doctor I was supposed to. Still undiagnosed after 4 years.....

|  Programmer  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2010

Great doc, great staff. He finally figured out my problem where many other docs failed.

|  Great with complicated eye problems  |  show details
by Gails Review on Jan 7th, 2009 on kudzu.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Sheppards for approx 8 years. I have serious eye issues (ex: severe dry eyes), Dr. Sheppard is educated and able to treat eye problems that most Opthmalogists do not feel comfortable treating. The only complaint I have is the long wait. However, this is usually due to an emergency or a patient that requires extra time due to a problem.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com