A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Smoot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Smoot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Smoot, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smoot graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smoot has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Davis Smoot MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Smoot practice?
- Dr. John Smoot has 1 office location.
Dr. John Smoot practices Plastic Surgery near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Surgeons.