A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sutton is Good. Dr. Sutton has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sutton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Woodward Regional Hospital
- Newman Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sutton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Sutton practice?
Dr. John Sutton practices Internal Medicine near Woodward, OK.
See Woodward Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Sutton, Dr. Deshawn Sutton, Dr. Jan Sutton, Dr. Hank Sutton, Dr. Shayne Sutton, Dr. Shane Sutton, Dr. Jackie Sutton, Dr. Giovanni Sutton