A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Daryl Thompson DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Thompson practice?
- Dr. John Thompson has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Thompson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.