A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Daryl Thompson DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Thompson practice?
- Dr. John Thompson has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Thompson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.