A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Toth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Toth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Toth, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Toth graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Toth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Toth FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John D. Toth practice?
- Dr. John Toth has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Toth practices Pediatrics near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Delaware, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians.