Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon

Mar 17th, 2015

He placed an implant in a space that was to small and he destroyed the nerve of my daughters front tooth. The implant had to be removed and now we are looking at possibly having to remove the front tooth as well. The cost with the removal and to repair of the damage along with the new implant will total over thirty-five thousand dollars. With Texas laws protecting the doctors we get nothing for the repairs.

Professional Quality show details Professional Quality
by Tammy on Feb 12th, 2015

Amazing caring staff and beautiful office! Dr Wallace was great!

by Oliver on Aug 31st, 2014

Dr. Wallace and his staff is COOL!!!

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Lourdes G.B. on Mar 11th, 2014

Dr. Wallace is an outstanding surgeon with equal expertise and bedside manners. I was very impressed with the level of care I received from him and his professional staff. I even got flowers when I got home after my surgery. I also appreciate his follow-up call in the evening to check on me. What a welcome change from my past experiences with various dentists. My son-in-law is a dentist and his professional opinion is, that Dr. Wallace's work is of the highest quality and utilizes the best implants in the market. Thank you Dr. Wallace also, for a favorable prognosis on my yes, - painless surgery.

LONGTIME Dental Scaredy Cat show details LONGTIME Dental Scaredy Cat
by Kristie Golden on Mar 21st, 2013

In my 45 years of life there has NEVER been a good experience at the Dentist or oral surgeon for me, that is until now. The first trip in I was super scared, I did not want to be there and like every other trip ANYWHERE I cried. The staff treated me VERY well and had no qualms with my apprehension. I had to be put under and I have never had luck with IV placement. Let me tell you that the little lady that did my IV is a God send. She was indeed and answered prayer to say the least. God chose the right place for me to go when he had me go here. From the staff at the front desk, to the people taking my x-rays to the anesthesiologist to the Dr himself. They call and follow up the next day and make sure everything is going OK. The Dr gives his personal cell phone number for you to call if any problems. There is no other like it. Consider yourself blessed if you chose to go here you will not be sorry. I had to return a second time due to complication with a nerve the first time and not enough bone for my implant. Coming back the 2nd time I had ZERO anxiety, the staff was just as amazing and the IV was AMAZING even a 2nd time. I can't say enough good things about this practice. My advise is JUST GO, you won't be sorry.

Truly Outstanding Surgeon show details Truly Outstanding Surgeon
by Dorothy B. on Feb 11th, 2013

Let me recommend Dr. Wallace to you. He and his cheerful, efficient staff are the very best. Dr. Wallace is thorough and takes the time to put you at ease, to answer all your questions, and to ensure the best outcome. He came highly recommended to me by my dentist whom I trust. Dr. Wallace’s surgical skills are excellent, and I believe they have provided me the very best results. Dr. Wallace performed a number of procedures, including extractions and implants, and I am on my way to having the smile I used to have. Dr. Wallace is awesome!

Jul 20th, 2012

We had to drive 6 hours away. He was worth the 6 hour drive and I would drive it again and again. He has the most professional staff and Dr. Wallace himself is awesome!! He was very down to earth with my daughter in explaining everything and him and his staff is very efficient!! He is worth it !!!

Excellent DoctorGreat Staff show details Excellent DoctorGreat Staff
Feb 5th, 2012

Dr. Wallace was really great, he not only explained, but showed me why I needed my wisdom teeth out. Going to see a dentist scares me, having to go to an oral surgeon terrified me. Dr. Wallace and the staff took their time, answered all my questions, and made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Wallace to anyone!

What every doctor should aspire to be! show details What every doctor should aspire to be!
Oct 13th, 2011

Dr. Wallace's bedside manner coupled with his professional staff, made both visits very pleasant. There was never a feeling of any anxiety in the office. I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone. I am very grateful to him and his staff. Thank you so much!

AMAZING DOCTOR!!! show details AMAZING DOCTOR!!!
by Kate Renshaw on May 6th, 2010

This doctor is Board Certified, which is one of the reasons I trusted him to do my surgery. He was really nice, and he explained the procedure well, so I wasn't so nervous beforehand. Apparently he is a dentist, in addition to being a medical doctor, which made me feel even more comfortable. The office and staff were very nice, and the prices were fair. If I ever need dental implants or another extraction, I will definitely go back!

The best surgeon ever!!!! show details The best surgeon ever!!!!
by John Smith on Oct 1st, 2008

The staff in dallas oral surgery were great especially Sheena and Marcus, they treated me like family and they were so professional and polite and there manager Jacque was a charm. Simply they are phenomenal.