Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon

Never ever again!!!!! show details Never ever again!!!!!
Jul 16th, 2016

Dr. never really discussed full disclosure of choices. My decision was based on him saying it would be "easy and he only wished everyone's was so easy". Itemization of cost showed more than was necessary and there was definitely overbilling of charges I had to take off. Wanted to bill my ins. co. for "surgical center" when I was not using it. Made it sound like pt. was getting a freebie if ins. didn't pay the fee. It sounded and still sounds sketchy. I know the "surgical center" is for real complex surgeries that take many hours etc., which is not what I was having done. He did not take into consideration what was best for patient only getting everything done fast. Find out he had problems with implant and instead of doing what was best for patient thought he would work some "miracle" by trying to get implant to take instead of bone grafting and waiting. Pain was and continues to be awful while hoping implant will somehow work. He definitely makes sure the paperwork covers him and his potential for things not working. Dr. has a way of throwing things back on the patient instead of taking responsibility for what he has done. Staff was unhelpful and only worried about keeping things moving although I always waited at least an hour after appt. time to be seen. I DO NOT believe they are honest since I caught them in lies concerning billing etc. From week to week there is a lot of turnover of staff which does not speak well of how the doctor runs things or the person he is to his staff. I don't feel the staff is competent in knowledge and honesty and if they are the dr. clearly doesn't like it. One assistant told me he knew what was wrong which sounded reasonable (I have medical knowledge) but doctor felt otherwise since he was "the doctor".

Allon4 show details Allon4
by Layne M. on Jul 1st, 2016

This was a huge decision for me to make because it required having all my teeth extracted, including 5 root canals and 4 implants. I'm in my mid-50's however, my teeth had aged as if I were in my mid-70's. Dr. Wallace was recommended to me by my dentist Dr. Terryl Myers. They work in partnership to provide excellent care. So first, let me say that Dr. Wallace, who this review is about is brilliant. Not because he touts it, but rather because not only does he not flaunt it but because his main concern is to get as close to a perfect result as possible. In my case, this required having a second procedure which was not easy, but necessary. The first surgery, which lasted most of the day, was actually a great experience. His team beginning with the front desk to the nurse assastant, staff anesthologist, dentist and technicians took impeccable care of me. In fact, since they removed a chronic bone infection I feel so much better, plus my new teeth feel so much better than my original teeth. I have spent hours and hours plus thousands of dollars up to date but the simple fact that my bite was never properly adjusted into place created continuous issues for me. I am VERY hopeful that this will allow me to have a healthy smile for the rest of my life.

Mar 17th, 2015

He placed an implant in a space that was to small and he destroyed the nerve of my daughters front tooth. The implant had to be removed and now we are looking at possibly having to remove the front tooth as well. The cost with the removal and to repair of the damage along with the new implant will total over thirty-five thousand dollars. With Texas laws protecting the doctors we get nothing for the repairs.

Professional Quality show details Professional Quality
by Tammy on Feb 12th, 2015

Amazing caring staff and beautiful office! Dr Wallace was great!

by Oliver on Aug 31st, 2014

Dr. Wallace and his staff is COOL!!!

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Lourdes G.B. on Mar 11th, 2014

Dr. Wallace is an outstanding surgeon with equal expertise and bedside manners. I was very impressed with the level of care I received from him and his professional staff. I even got flowers when I got home after my surgery. I also appreciate his follow-up call in the evening to check on me. What a welcome change from my past experiences with various dentists. My son-in-law is a dentist and his professional opinion is, that Dr. Wallace's work is of the highest quality and utilizes the best implants in the market. Thank you Dr. Wallace also, for a favorable prognosis on my yes, - painless surgery.

LONGTIME Dental Scaredy Cat show details LONGTIME Dental Scaredy Cat
by Kristie Golden on Mar 21st, 2013

In my 45 years of life there has NEVER been a good experience at the Dentist or oral surgeon for me, that is until now. The first trip in I was super scared, I did not want to be there and like every other trip ANYWHERE I cried. The staff treated me VERY well and had no qualms with my apprehension. I had to be put under and I have never had luck with IV placement. Let me tell you that the little lady that did my IV is a God send. She was indeed and answered prayer to say the least. God chose the right place for me to go when he had me go here. From the staff at the front desk, to the people taking my x-rays to the anesthesiologist to the Dr himself. They call and follow up the next day and make sure everything is going OK. The Dr gives his personal cell phone number for you to call if any problems. There is no other like it. Consider yourself blessed if you chose to go here you will not be sorry. I had to return a second time due to complication with a nerve the first time and not enough bone for my implant. Coming back the 2nd time I had ZERO anxiety, the staff was just as amazing and the IV was AMAZING even a 2nd time. I can't say enough good things about this practice. My advise is JUST GO, you won't be sorry.

Truly Outstanding Surgeon show details Truly Outstanding Surgeon
by Dorothy B. on Feb 11th, 2013

Let me recommend Dr. Wallace to you. He and his cheerful, efficient staff are the very best. Dr. Wallace is thorough and takes the time to put you at ease, to answer all your questions, and to ensure the best outcome. He came highly recommended to me by my dentist whom I trust. Dr. Wallace’s surgical skills are excellent, and I believe they have provided me the very best results. Dr. Wallace performed a number of procedures, including extractions and implants, and I am on my way to having the smile I used to have. Dr. Wallace is awesome!

Jul 20th, 2012

We had to drive 6 hours away. He was worth the 6 hour drive and I would drive it again and again. He has the most professional staff and Dr. Wallace himself is awesome!! He was very down to earth with my daughter in explaining everything and him and his staff is very efficient!! He is worth it !!!

Excellent DoctorGreat Staff show details Excellent DoctorGreat Staff
Feb 5th, 2012

Dr. Wallace was really great, he not only explained, but showed me why I needed my wisdom teeth out. Going to see a dentist scares me, having to go to an oral surgeon terrified me. Dr. Wallace and the staff took their time, answered all my questions, and made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Wallace to anyone!

What every doctor should aspire to be! show details What every doctor should aspire to be!
Oct 13th, 2011

Dr. Wallace's bedside manner coupled with his professional staff, made both visits very pleasant. There was never a feeling of any anxiety in the office. I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone. I am very grateful to him and his staff. Thank you so much!

AMAZING DOCTOR!!! show details AMAZING DOCTOR!!!
by Kate Renshaw on May 6th, 2010

This doctor is Board Certified, which is one of the reasons I trusted him to do my surgery. He was really nice, and he explained the procedure well, so I wasn't so nervous beforehand. Apparently he is a dentist, in addition to being a medical doctor, which made me feel even more comfortable. The office and staff were very nice, and the prices were fair. If I ever need dental implants or another extraction, I will definitely go back!

The best surgeon ever!!!! show details The best surgeon ever!!!!
by John Smith on Oct 1st, 2008

The staff in dallas oral surgery were great especially Sheena and Marcus, they treated me like family and they were so professional and polite and there manager Jacque was a charm. Simply they are phenomenal.