A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ware:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ware is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ware
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ware Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ware, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ware graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Ware has 5 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dwight Ware MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John D. Ware practice?
- Dr. John Ware has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ware practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Anderson, SC.
See Anderson Internists and Anderson Cardiologists.