A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wilcox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilcox
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wilcox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wilcox, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilcox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dudley Wilcox MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Wilcox practice?
- Dr. John Wilcox has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Wilcox practices Ophthalmology near Orange Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Orange Park Ophthalmologists.