A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Illness
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Wilson MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John D. Wilson practice?
- Dr. John Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wilson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Critical Care Practitioners, and Madison Pulmonologists.