A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary`s Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Stoughton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Wilson practice?
Dr. John Wilson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver Dam, WI and Stoughton, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Urgent Care Centers, and Madison Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Wilson, Dr. Deshawn Wilson, Dr. Jan Wilson, Dr. Hank Wilson, Dr. Shayne Wilson, Dr. Shane Wilson, Dr. Jackie Wilson, Dr. Giovanni Wilson