A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Illness
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Wilson MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John D. Wilson practice?
- Dr. John Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Wilson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver Dam, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Critical Care Practitioners, and Madison Pulmonologists.