A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Young is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Grace University, Boca Raton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
- Columbia Regional Medical Center At Bayon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Young MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Young practice?
- Dr. John Young has 1 office location.
Dr. John Young practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Seminole, FL.
See Seminole Primary Care Doctors and Seminole Family Physicians.