A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Young is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Grace University, Boca Raton.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
- Columbia Regional Medical Center At Bayon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Young MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Young practice?
- Dr. John Young has 1 office location.
Dr. John Young practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Seminole, FL.
See Seminole Family Physicians.