A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John D'alessandro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'alessandro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'alessandro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. D'alessandro graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. D'alessandro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A D'alessandro DO is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. D'alessandro practice?
- Dr. John D'alessandro has 1 office location.
- Dr. John D'alessandro practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.