A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John D'alessandro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'alessandro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'alessandro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. D'alessandro graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. D'alessandro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A D'alessandro DO is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. D'alessandro practice?
- Dr. John D'alessandro has 1 office location.
- Dr. John D'alessandro practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.