A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John D'Alessio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John D'Alessio, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Alessio graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. D'Alessio has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gerard D'Alessio MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John G. D'Alessio practice?
- Dr. John D'Alessio has 1 office location.
Dr. John D'Alessio practices Anesthesiology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Anesthesiologists.