Learn more about Dr. John Dallas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dallas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dallas
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dallas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dallas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Septo-Optic Dysplasia
- Thyroid Diseases
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Dallas graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dallas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Dallas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Dallas practice?
- Dr. John Dallas has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Dallas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX and Waco, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.