A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dallas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dallas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dallas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Septo-Optic Dysplasia
- Thyroid Diseases
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Dallas graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dallas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Dallas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Dallas practice?
- Dr. John Dallas has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dallas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Endocrinologists.