A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dallas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dallas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dallas
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Dallas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dallas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Septo-Optic Dysplasia
- Thyroid Diseases
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Dallas graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dallas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Dallas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Dallas practice?
- Dr. John Dallas has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Dallas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX and Waco, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Endocrinologists.